Spruce Metrics is currently under Nathan Ruff Inc. 613 Ewing Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37203.
Spruce Metrics is currently under Nathan Ruff Inc. 613 Ewing Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37203, which we hope You (the “Customer”, “You”, or “Your”) use. If You use it, please use it responsibly. If You don’t, we’ll have to terminate Your account.
You own the business data that you provide to Spruce Metrics and you’re responsible for keeping it safe.
That’s the basic idea, but you must read through the entire below and agree with all the details before you use any of our sites (whether or not You have created an account).
Your Agreement with Spruce Metrics
- You may not use the Service if You are a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the United States or other countries, including the country in which You are resident or from which You use the Service.
- You may not use the service unless you are over the age of 13.
- You must be a human. Account created by automated methods are not permitted.
Use of the Service
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time You register to use the Service.
- You are responsible for the security of Your passwords and for any use of Your account.
- Your use of the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- You agree to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service.
- Spruce Metrics reserves the right to enforce quotas and usage limits (to any resources) at its sole discretion, with or without notice, which may result in Spruce Metrics disabling or throttling Your usage of the Service for any amount of time.
- You may not allow multiple people to use the same account or otherwise access the Service in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.
Service Policies and Privacy
Fees for Use of the Service
- The Service may be provided to You without charge up with certain limits or for a certain “trial” period of time.
- Usage over this limit (or after the “trial” period) or requires Your purchase of additional resources or services.
- For all purchased resources and services, we will charge Your credit card on a monthly basis.
- Payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- Charges are solely based on Spruce Metrics’s measurements of Your use of the Service, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that You provide to Spruce Metrics may be shared by Spruce Metrics with companies who work on Spruce Metrics’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to Spruce Metrics and servicing Your account.
- Spruce Metrics may change its fees and payment policies for the Service by notifying You at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the billing cycle in which such change will take effect.
Lifetime Spruce Metrics Accounts
- Lifetime accounts are sold at a rate determined by Spruce Metrics and are paid, in-full, up-front, through Spruce Metrics’s payment processor.
- Lifetime accounts will be maintained to the best of the ability of Spruce Metrics, while Spruce Metrics is an active company.
- Spruce Metrics makes no guarantee that it will be in business for Your lifetime, or any amount of time after your purchase of the lifetime account.
- Spruce Metrics will give all lifetime account holders 30-days notice in case of any pending changes to Spruce Metrics such as:
- Sale of the company to another entity
- Closing down of the company and liquidating of assets
- During the time of Your active lifetime account, You shall never be charged any additional fees by Spruce Metrics unless agreed upon by both parties.
- There are no refunds for lifetime accounts.
Cancellation and Termination
- You must cancel Your account by emailing [email protected] and requesting an account cancellation.
- You will not receive any refunds if You cancel Your account.
- If You cancel the Service before the end of Your current paid up month, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again.
- You agree that Spruce Metrics, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate or suspend Your account. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Service may be without prior notice, and You agree that Spruce Metrics will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.
Ideas and Feedback
Modification of the Service
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to You.
- Changes include, without limitation, changes to fee and payment policies, security patches, added or removed functionality, and other enhancements or restrictions.
- Spruce Metrics shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
License from Spruce Metrics and Restrictions
- remove any notices of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights contained in/on or accessible through the Service or in any content or other material obtained via the Service;
- use any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Service;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service;
- use the Service for commercial purposes not permitted under these Terms;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- attempt to defeat any security or verification measure relating to the Service;
- provide or use tracking or monitoring functionality in connection with the Service, including, without limitation, to identify other users’ actions or activities;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate Spruce Metrics or any employee, contractor or associate of Spruce Metrics, or any other person or entity; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
Our Copyright Dispute Policy
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Spruce Metrics Service (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notification is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
Links to Other Websites
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitations on Liability
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
General Legal Terms
Phew! Are you still with us?